Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm by Anoman

» Prerelease Recruitment
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm by Anoman

» Release Date?!?
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm by Dyxin

» Trying out a new hosting site
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:49 pm by Anoman

» Holy freaking awesome!!!!
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:42 pm by Anoman

» Realm of the Mad God
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm by Anoman

» Thoughts and opinions.
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm by Anoman

Poll
What night(s) works best for Warzone night?
Monday
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty0%Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty0%Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty22%Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty
 22% [ 2 ]
Thursday
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty44%Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty
 44% [ 4 ]
Friday
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty11%Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
Saturday
Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty11%Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
Sunday
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Most Viewed Topics
Ranks discussion
Guardian or Defiant?
Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Ali's story thread
Free PI Stickers!
Regular Group setup
Podcast!!!
Risen From the Ashes
Top 5 Movies of All Time!
Top 5 Bands All Time

Xbox Members to add to your friends list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

Renown : 603

Xbox Members to add to your friends list Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:11 pm

skuhdoosh - Xbox division leader

Last edited by UnR34lh3adshotz on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skuhdoosh

Renown : 7

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:44 pm

PI members I have started to spread the word about your site to xbox BFBC2 types with whom I have been playing on line. I hope they join and we can get some good discussions with respect to strategies as well as good old fashioned debates about the game.
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 pm

I have started to get a few applicants in my mail box. If you would like to be apart of the approval process I can forward them to your pigaming email. which you access by going to pigaming.net/webmail and entering your login information.
Back to top Go down
skuhdoosh

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 am

I will check my email. I have enjoyed everyone I have planned online with. Echelon101 wants to lead a forum. I would let him do it.
Back to top Go down
skuhdoosh

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 am

That should read played online with. The coffee still isn't entirely working yet
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Yea I can make him Forum mod for a forum if he signs up... Smile
Back to top Go down
skuhdoosh

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 am

email access is not possible from here. I will try from home where I can use Mozilla.
Back to top Go down
Smartiepants
Admin
Smartiepants

Renown : 245

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am

Hey skudoosh sorry I have not been added you on Live my XBox is out of commission. . . As soon as it gets replaced I will be sure to add you though. Thanks for keeping us alive on there I know some of us kind of stay more on the PC side of the house so it is good to know we are making an impact elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://pigaming.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Members to add to your friends list   Xbox Members to add to your friends list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Members to add to your friends list
Page 1 of 1