This is a discussion thread relating to the Phoenix Ignition Manual thread. These points are not set in stone. They are merely for discussion starters.
Officers for each topic that is to be discussed. We will need to come up with RP appropriate names for each rank.
1. Set up RPing events
2. Reminds people of no leet speak
ii. Recruitment Officer
1. Approves new applicants
iii. Crafting Officer
1. Keep track of main crafters, materials, and item dispersement
2. Main crafters will mail/give the officer useful items.
3. The officer will keep them in his mailbox
4. People can ask him for items or main crafters directly
a. They can send him a mail message if not online, then he/she can send the item via mail when they log on.
5. This will ensure people don’t poach from the guild vault if we ever get one.
6. People will know who to ask for items
7. We as a guild will ensure officer has plenty of large bags for their bank to hold everything.
8. This will be a large responsibility
9. Members should use mail to ask for items so he/she can send out lots of items at one time instead of lots of separate trips.
10. Officer can choose
11. Please let someone know when you will be inactive for a period of time, preferably via the forums.
iv. Endgame Coordinator
1. Set up RAID times and dates
2. Create event threads in forum
v. Community Coordinator (Guild Relations)
1. Announce events/achievements in Sunrest forum.
2. Seek out opportunities outside of the game (example: guild interview).
3. Overall, improve our guild standing with the community.
4. Post links to relevant game/community information in our guild forums
5. Facilitate relationships with other guilds. (Alliances and Rivalries)
vi. Battle Group Coordinator
1. Helps to keep the groups organized.
2. Set up events for PvP
3. Maintain Group Balance
4. Act as main strategist for Warfronts and open world PvP
vii. Forum monitors?
viii. If ranks are abused they will be cancelled or transferred to other people
ix. Although we will have officers for specific roles, we still encourage everyone to set up events, etc. We will just count on the officers to ENSURE these things are getting accomplished.
b. Bi monthly elections to change up people if need be
c. No cap on amount of months someone can be an officer
d. Can’t be a Crafting Officer and be a main crafter
f. After 2 weeks of inactivity, we will have to select a new officer. You can always earn your spot back, but we need these spots filled to accomplish things in game. Actually different ranks could have different time periods.
All of the Officer positions are up for nominations. Feel free to nominate yourself if you would like to take up a position.