Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Raiding information Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm by Anoman

» Prerelease Recruitment
Raiding information Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm by Anoman

» Release Date?!?
Raiding information Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm by Dyxin

» Trying out a new hosting site
Raiding information Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:49 pm by Anoman

» Holy freaking awesome!!!!
Raiding information Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:42 pm by Anoman

» Realm of the Mad God
Raiding information Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm by Anoman

» Thoughts and opinions.
Raiding information Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm by Anoman

Poll
What night(s) works best for Warzone night?
Monday
Raiding information Empty0%Raiding information Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
Raiding information Empty0%Raiding information Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
Raiding information Empty22%Raiding information Empty
 22% [ 2 ]
Thursday
Raiding information Empty44%Raiding information Empty
 44% [ 4 ]
Friday
Raiding information Empty11%Raiding information Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
Saturday
 11% [ 1 ]
Sunday
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Most Viewed Topics
Ranks discussion
Guardian or Defiant?
Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Ali's story thread
Free PI Stickers!
Regular Group setup
Podcast!!!
Risen From the Ashes
Top 5 Movies of All Time!
Top 5 Bands All Time

Raiding information

Go down 
+5
Alithel
Deuces
Kamuiteka
Anoman
Inukami
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Inukami

Renown : 18

Raiding information Empty
PostSubject: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Okay as more and more people begin to hit 50 we are going to be getting close to our first raid as a guild. Right now we are looking to start getting information from you so we can start setting everything up. Within this thread we need to get some information from you.

First of all please put your characters name and which of the 4 calling you are and after that put what your main preference of role is. Whether it be tank, dps or healer we don't care we just want you to be comfortable with the role that you are playing and also put any secondary roles you have that you are comfortable playing along with your main role. Next, we need to know what days and times you are free to raid; this will be so we can set tentative days and times for us to raid as a guild. As soon as we get enough people at 50 we will start setting up events.

If you have any questions about raiding or the schedule please feel free to contact either Kamui or Tibbles/Inukami. Also we will be working on a set of guidelines for raiding and how things will work.

for example
Who gets to go on the raid or who gets the loot?

If you have any suggestions on how this should go within the guild we want to know because we want a comfortable and fun raiding environment but that doesn't mean we don't want to wreck the endgame content as well. Once again please post the needed information below and hopefully we will see you in a raid soon.
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

Renown : 603

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Character Name: Anoman

Class: Warrior

Role: Tank! (Paladin/Warlord)

Weekends work best as I don't have a set schedule for work all the time. Some weeks I work 60 hours some only 40... Also so weekends I might be out of town on work or pleasure, but that can get worked around...

As long as the rules are fair, nonelistist, and agreed upon by everyone I have every bit of faith that you will come up with adequate rules. I look forward to raiding (if I ever make it to 50!)

Last edited by Anoman on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamuiteka

Kamuiteka

Renown : 32

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Character Name - Kamui

Calling - Warrior

Roles
Main - DPS (Riftblade)
Second Role - Paladin Tank

Times Free - I am free every night except for Tuesday nights and the best time for me is from about 7:00 PM to 11:00 or 12:00 Central Time and during the weekend anytime is pretty much good for me.

Back to top Go down
Deuces

Deuces

Renown : 60

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 am

Character Name: Deuces

Class: Cleric

Role: Main Heals (Sentinel)

Second Role: Tank (Justicar)

Third Role: DPS / Support (Shaman)

I work every single day of the week once on day-shift and once on night-shift every month. With that in mind, I have date night on Tuesdays, so thats a definite no go. Evenings honestly would probably be best, since doctor's appointments, office training, and other non-sense all happen during the daylight. Beyond that, I really can't say I have a preference.

I hate my schedule is so wonky, but there simply isn't anything I can do about it. If anyone can make sense of it, it starts like this. I work Fri-Mon on 12 hour night shift. I then have Tues-Thurs off. I then work Fri-Sun on days. Then I have Monday off. I then work Tues-Thurs nights. Then I have Fri-Sun off. Then I work Mon-Thurs Days. Then I have Fri-Thurs off.

Or you could say 4 nights, 3 off, 3 days, 1 off, 3 nights, 3 off, 4 days, 7 off. Repeat. Over and Over until Deuces explodes.

A little graphical look is. N N N N O O O D D D O N N N O O O D D D O O O O O O O and then you repeat. It sorta makes more sense when you look at it that way. Now that everyone is thoroughly confused, I think I will wander away and get trip over something.

Oh yeah, and right now I'm on the Tuesday night of the 3 Nights section. Its actually pretty easy to find where I am on the schedule simply by look at what day it is and seeing if I'm on days or nights... it makes sense to me ok...
Back to top Go down
http://caringbridge.com/visit/austincauthen
Inukami

Renown : 18

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Character name - Tibbles

Calling - Mage

Main Roll - Pyro (Dps)

Secondary Roll - Chloro (Heals)

I also will have a rouge, Inukami, up at level cap soon enough. I will update my post when she is up there.

As a college student and working at the university, my schedule is fairly forgiving and flexible. As such I am free just about every day and could make anything as long as I have some notice to make changes if I have anything going on.
Back to top Go down
Alithel

Alithel

Renown : 26

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 pm

Character name - Alithel

Calling - Cleric

Main Roll - Druid (DPS)

Secondary Roll - heals

I would like to get better at healing so feel free to have me do whatever.

As far as times I can be there Monday nights is kind of not an option since I'm stuck in a podunk little town all day. The rest of the week is mostly ok. Pretty much I'll raid whenever Kamui can raid.
Back to top Go down
Dyxin

Dyxin

Renown : 86

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 am

Main role: heals (sent role for single tank, and warden role for raids)

Secondary: justicar ( tank, also amazing support if chloro or bard is i'n pt)
Not much dps but great aoe healing

Monday, Tuesday wednessday and Fridays work best for me Smile
Back to top Go down
BoxPunch

BoxPunch

Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 am

Character Name: Boxpunch

Class: Cleric

Role: Heals (Purifier and Warden)

My schedule sucks too. work 6 days then 4 days off. Two of the 6 are mornings, next two are afternoon then last two are mid shifts. Hopefully This will change soon.
Back to top Go down
Fayze

Fayze

Renown : 27

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Char Name: Rizza
Role: Mage
Class: Chloro or Elementalist/Stormcaller

Anytime after 8:30 Cental Time im only 37 atm but i plan on lvlin pretty fast within this next couple weeks
Back to top Go down
mushi sushi

Renown : 9
Location : Colorado Springs (Formerly MI, home of the greatest team in the NHL)

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Name - Qualth
Calling - Warrior
Main Role - Pally Tank
Secondary - DPS

I work 730-430 mon-fri, usually not home and wound down til about 530 though. Will play bunches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding information   Raiding information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Ignition :: Rift :: General Rift Discussion-
Jump to: