Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm by Anoman

» Prerelease Recruitment
Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm by Anoman

» Release Date?!?
Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm by Dyxin

» Trying out a new hosting site
Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:49 pm by Anoman

» Holy freaking awesome!!!!
Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:42 pm by Anoman

» Realm of the Mad God
Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm by Anoman

» Thoughts and opinions.
Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm by Anoman

Poll
What night(s) works best for Warzone night?
Monday
Starwars abandoned? Empty0%Starwars abandoned? Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
Starwars abandoned? Empty0%Starwars abandoned? Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
Starwars abandoned? Empty22%Starwars abandoned? Empty
 22% [ 2 ]
Thursday
Starwars abandoned? Empty44%Starwars abandoned? Empty
 44% [ 4 ]
Friday
Starwars abandoned? Empty11%Starwars abandoned? Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
Saturday
 11% [ 1 ]
Sunday
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Most Viewed Topics
Ranks discussion
Guardian or Defiant?
Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Ali's story thread
Free PI Stickers!
Regular Group setup
Podcast!!!
Risen From the Ashes
Top 5 Movies of All Time!
Top 5 Bands All Time

Starwars abandoned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aspect

aspect

Renown : 39

Starwars abandoned? Empty
PostSubject: Starwars abandoned?   Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey guys...so have you all stopped playing swtor in the past 2 weeks? Just wondering if we should be looking for a new guild, or what.
Back to top Go down
Kamuiteka

Kamuiteka

Renown : 32

PostSubject: Re: Starwars abandoned?   Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Hey man sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Basically what happened is a bunch of us hit 50 and started the endgame content and were completely underwhelmed. We thought about sticking with it but a lot of us lost interest in playing at all. We were kinda hoping they would make some improvements to the game but server pops kept getting lower and lower and we knew Diablo 3 was coming out. So a few of us are playing D3 currently and others are waiting around for guild wars 2.

We would love for you guys to join us in our gaming endeavors but we understand you gotta do what you guys want to do. Sorry we weren't more talkative about the decision but it kinda happened quickly and I know you guys have been in and out a lot. Good luck and please come and chat with in vent anytime.
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

Renown : 603

PostSubject: Re: Starwars abandoned?   Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Guess I held the game together... As soon as I left the whole server didn't want to play anymore Smile. Its always a depressing thing when you hit endgame and find it lackluster. Tis why I usually dont like rushing through MMOs because early on they have terrible endgame. Anyway, I am getting pumped about GW2 mainly because it doesn't have a monthly fee so we can play whenever for as long as we like. Its easier to keep playing when you dont have to decide to pay for another month or not.

We hope you will stick with PI, but like Adam said, we understand for looking elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
aspect

aspect

Renown : 39

PostSubject: Re: Starwars abandoned?   Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:17 pm

The monthly fee doesn't really mean too much to me...I can work an extra hour or so once a month and get a month of playing a game *shrug*. Anyway, I can see why you guys aren't too interested and are moving on to something else...the game kinda feels like WoW when it first came out...really there was nothing interesting to do once you got to the level cap except stand around in front of the bank.

We started up starwars on the premise that we weren't too into doing scheduled raids, etc and so the limited endgame content right now just means we'll probably play less after we've gone through it, and then wait around for some new content and then play that later. I do regret rushing through the last few levels last week to make it to 50 just as you guys were quitting, but it's been fun being in the guild and we'll definitely give you a shout if we pick up GW2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starwars abandoned?   Starwars abandoned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starwars abandoned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Ignition :: Star Wars: The Old Republic :: General Conversation-
Jump to: