Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beta Weekend 6-5-12
New Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm by Anoman

» Prerelease Recruitment
New Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm by Anoman

» Release Date?!?
New Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm by Dyxin

» Trying out a new hosting site
New Alliance Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:49 pm by Anoman

» Holy freaking awesome!!!!
New Alliance Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:42 pm by Anoman

» Realm of the Mad God
New Alliance Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm by Anoman

» Thoughts and opinions.
New Alliance Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm by Anoman

Poll
What night(s) works best for Warzone night?
Monday
New Alliance Empty0%New Alliance Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
New Alliance Empty0%New Alliance Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
New Alliance Empty22%New Alliance Empty
 22% [ 2 ]
Thursday
New Alliance Empty44%New Alliance Empty
 44% [ 4 ]
Friday
New Alliance Empty11%New Alliance Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
Saturday
 11% [ 1 ]
Sunday
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Most Viewed Topics
Ranks discussion
Guardian or Defiant?
Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Ali's story thread
Free PI Stickers!
Regular Group setup
Podcast!!!
Risen From the Ashes
Top 5 Movies of All Time!
Top 5 Bands All Time

New Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smartiepants
Admin
Smartiepants

Renown : 245

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Hey i got a message from Khalza (Knights of the White Wolf - Leader/Voltron Alliance Leader) and he said they recently had a spot open up due to a merge. It would be a great opportunity for us to get better and run with better players and get the kind of consistency I really want to have lol the only con is we would most likely have to turn more inward and slow down recruiting a bit, maybe have some recruiting guidelines/prerequisites (ie Vent, Calling Addon) things that are easy to get and junk. Though as a member of Voltron alliance recruiting is usually easy as players come to you instead of you going to them. . . Make sense?

So basically i need your input on this because if it is up to me i will just move us no questions asked. . .

I have had no "Bad" experiences with these players and they are all a more mature group so that is good. Some of them could seem to be a little leetest but i think that is just a small difference in what it takes to be successful (ie they can take out 2-4 WBs with about 1 because they all work well together instead of relying on numbers they rely on coordination)

Anyway I am really for this as I feel many of us are at a standstill right now because we have to rely on alliance mates that rely on zerging. . . . .
Back to top Go down
https://pigaming.forumotion.com/
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

Renown : 603

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:48 pm

That sounds like a plan to me, just as long as we make a good friendly break from the old alliance. I don't want to turn into leetests, a lot of the pride from our guild comes from being friendly down to earth people. When it comes to recruitment, I'm not terribly concerned with being the biggest guild, only the best. I honestly don't care if it is just the people on vent that we have in the guild. There is no point in having people in the guild that do not participate anyway. I am 100% backing your decision, so get er done.
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Besides recruitment, lets work on getting our guild structured again. Like we had it at the peak of our guild membership. I am talking about: meetings, guild groups for PQs/Lairs/Dungeons, WEBSITE involvement. I want to get to know our members again, like i did before. And now, with this cross-platform website, we will be able to build a guild that can be mobile. Meaning moving to other games such as Star Wars or whatever. That way we can start out strong and be one of the best. I have to say, I enjoy playing MMOs (really any game) because of the people I play with. Not necessarily the game plan itself. So if we were to get more people involved, I would be here to stay for a longer period of time.
Back to top Go down
Smartiepants
Admin
Smartiepants

Renown : 245

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:22 am

Here is a statement i read on the Knights of the WhiteWolf website that i think is a great statement for what we are going for Very Happy

Upon initiation, KOWW will give you a sponsor; He/She will guide you toward your acclimation into the guild. Be aware, that promotion within KOWW is extremely hard and slow, Raising in rank is a long process. We do not desire people who jump from guild to guild to serve their own needs and desires in our ranks. When you join us, it is our hope that you'll stay with us for your entire online gaming life.

I really think a lot of the guilds in this alliance have that same outlook which coincides great withour "Goals"
Back to top Go down
https://pigaming.forumotion.com/
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Yea that's a great statement. It does seem to align well with us. Again, get er done.
Back to top Go down
Thrasch

Thrasch

Renown : 12

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:02 pm

PI has been my home since Ostermark. I have really enjoyed this guild and plan to stay for as long as I am with Warhammer Online. This Wednesday night I logged on and chatted within the guild. Only one other was on and I shall refrain from naming them at this time. I got no response. I then typed into the alliance chat and asked if there was a scenario group I could join, again no response. Then lo and behold the only other PI member on got an invite to a scenario group. I posted my request again and got ignored again.

Granted I am not a frequent player, but I am a loyal one and I do not believe I am a slouch while playing. Am I a black sheep here? Why am I being treated like this? I logged on again Thursday night and was immediately engaged in conversation with Wartle and immediately joined his scenario group. This gave me heart, but caused me to wonder what kind of elitist alliance did we get into....... I hope that I am off the mark, but in the past before this incident I have never received a response from alliance chat that wasn't from a fellow guildie. As for the lone guildie on with me on Wednesday, I am just hoping that was an "off" night..............
Back to top Go down
http://www.WhiteDragonInn.wikidot.com
Thrasch

Thrasch

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:59 am

Thrasch wrote:
PI has been my home since Ostermark. I have really enjoyed this guild and plan to stay for as long as I am with Warhammer Online. This Wednesday night I logged on and chatted within the guild. Only one other was on and I shall refrain from naming them at this time. I got no response. I then typed into the alliance chat and asked if there was a scenario group I could join, again no response. Then lo and behold the only other PI member on got an invite to a scenario group. I posted my request again and got ignored again.

Granted I am not a frequent player, but I am a loyal one and I do not believe I am a slouch while playing. Am I a black sheep here? Why am I being treated like this? I logged on again Thursday night and was immediately engaged in conversation with Wartle and immediately joined his scenario group. This gave me heart, but caused me to wonder what kind of elitist alliance did we get into....... I hope that I am off the mark, but in the past before this incident I have never received a response from alliance chat that wasn't from a fellow guildie. As for the lone guildie on with me on Wednesday, I am just hoping that was an "off" night..............

Once again, Friday night the alliance put out there looking for people for premades, I volunteered and heard NOTHING! Not even a "don't need tank, need healer." This is BS, its only my devotion to PI that I don't start spamming the alliance channel to piss them off. Mad Also, I did see others in the guild get spoken to, same unmentioned person from above though I will say that person did say one word to me.....just one. And no Clietuss, it isn't you, you've always been good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:29 pm

This needs to get worked out. There should be no reason you get ignored Thrasch. I don't want to see you go, but I wouldn't blame you as it would piss me off as well. I was playing Swertle at the time you first brought this up, and I was not happy. I don't want something like an alliance pushing people to leave... I am trying to build lifelong gaming friends here.

To be honest, they don't listen to me either and the only reason I ever get into premades is because of Snargles. I don't socialize with any of our alliance, and none of them know me. It didn't always used to be this way. The last alliance at least knew who I was. Unfortunetly I don't think changing alliances will remedy the issue. We will still be new no matter where we go, and our last alliance has dispersed.

I have to say though, if you do get into a premade or alliance WB your chances of winning are much higher and I do enjoy their teamwork as long as it doesn't turn into bitching at someone who is not in the right location.

I'd hate to see you get pissed and leave PI, so I will do what I can to remedy the situation. My voice wont go far in the alliance, because I am also a nobody but maybe Ill talk to Snargles to see if he is willing to voice our opinions...

It was a lot of fun playing with you the other day while I was on swertle.
Back to top Go down
Thrasch

Thrasch

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:24 pm

I have no plans to leave PI. This has been my home since I left Enmity on Ostermark and I am grateful. I'll be here, like a barnacle on your bum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 pm

lol, I thought I would add to the conversation with an incident that happened to me today.

So I just logged on Swertle (R34) and started queueing for all SCs like I normally do. I ended up getting placed in the new 6 man SC with a 5 man premade of Warveger or however you spell it. They are in our alliance. As soon as they saw me they all started /swearing at me, and making me feel inferior. We ended up winning the SC with ease and I didn't die once.

There is no reason for this type of behavior.... I was pissed to say the least.

The alliance does have its benefits, but it seems that they are against our number one principle, to be a friendly down to earth community...
Back to top Go down
Thrasch

Thrasch

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Were they /swearing @ you b/c of the live event or were they really treating you like an inferior? Who negotiated our joining them? Seems someone should at least have enough of a voice within the alliance to see what we need to do to earn our stripes. If this is happening to the majority of PI, then I'm not so much pissed for myself, but more so for PI as a whole..... We've taken some hits lately, but we are still a good group of players. Shouldn't be this hard to prove ourselves.....
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:30 pm

They didn't say anything to me, just /swearing the whole game... Mr Snargles hooked this up, so he has a voice but he is really the only one. I will talk with him when he gets online one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:12 pm

HAHAHAAHA I just realized that /swear is part of the Live Event...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Alliance   New Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Ignition :: Warhammer Online :: General Warhammer Chat-
Jump to: