Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Phoenix Ignition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 pm by Anoman

» Prerelease Recruitment
Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:31 pm by Anoman

» Release Date?!?
Bad News... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:38 pm by Dyxin

» Trying out a new hosting site
Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:49 pm by Anoman

» Holy freaking awesome!!!!
Bad News... Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:42 pm by Anoman

» Realm of the Mad God
Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm by Anoman

» Thoughts and opinions.
Bad News... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:45 pm by Anoman

Poll
What night(s) works best for Warzone night?
Monday
Bad News... Empty0%Bad News... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
Bad News... Empty0%Bad News... Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
Bad News... Empty22%Bad News... Empty
 22% [ 2 ]
Thursday
Bad News... Empty44%Bad News... Empty
 44% [ 4 ]
Friday
Bad News... Empty11%Bad News... Empty
 11% [ 1 ]
Saturday
 11% [ 1 ]
Sunday
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Most Viewed Topics
Ranks discussion
Guardian or Defiant?
Beta Weekend 6-5-12
Ali's story thread
Free PI Stickers!
Regular Group setup
Podcast!!!
Risen From the Ashes
Top 5 Movies of All Time!
Top 5 Bands All Time

Bad News...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamuiteka

Kamuiteka

Renown : 32

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Well I hate to be the person who is going to announce the bad news but I guess I get that honor. Even with the recent attempts to recruit we have steadily lost players in this guild for bigger guilds who progress faster. With the summer coming myself and others are going to be traveling around the country and unable to play. Since this is the case and with the lack of people currently logging onto the game we decided that would be in our best interest to pursue other endeavors. We want to stay friends and stay in touch and we want no bad feelings. Some of us are going back to playing ffxi and others are just going to randomly game. I plan on checking the forums still as I really enjoyed playing rift with the members of PI so if you want to let me or some others know something post it and I'm sure one of us will check. Good luck to all and I hope to play another game together in the future.
Back to top Go down
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

Renown : 603

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:37 pm

It is understandable. I certainly enjoyed meeting new people and hopefully our gaming will cross paths again. Keep me up to date on the games you play and you might see me around. I don't have the time to invest in MMOs anymore, but Im thinking of getting Battlefield 3 and/or COD MW 3
Back to top Go down
Deuces

Deuces

Renown : 60

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:05 pm

I love MMOs I really do, but I'm coming to the realization that my schedule simply won't allow me to do anything substantial at end game. Its really frustrating to no end. I wanted to play MMOs in high school and college, but I was so poor I couldn't afford a computer, so a monthly game fee was out of the question. Now, I just work really jacked up schedules and it is impractical.

Don't get me wrong, I can play to no end solo and become the king of lower level content, but for some reason, I just don't get as much satisfaction out of this type of play. League of Legends has been a pretty cool time sink, but it requires 30-45 mins of completely uninterrupted gameplay which is hard for me to get as well. At home, I have Austin that needs a ton of attention and then if I try to ninja play at work, I will get a call and have to drop game. Its really frustrating.

But let me know whats going on and I would love to be able to play some stuff online with you guys. A MW3 group might be neat once I get a bit more cash as well.
Back to top Go down
http://caringbridge.com/visit/austincauthen
Anoman
Admin
Anoman

Renown : 603

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 pm

I check these forums almost daily, so if your looking to reconnect with us in a game this is the place to find us. At least myself anyway. I make sure to let people know what I'm doing and where I'm at, because I hate gaming alone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News...   Bad News... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Ignition :: Rift :: General Rift Discussion-
Jump to: